Sunday, September 4, 2011

Chinese Toolbox 11.1.0.0

I just want to let you all know how Chinese Toolbox is progressing. I've had lots of feedback on version 11 since releasing it in July. I have completed work on nearly all of those recommendations, and now I'm working mostly on simplifying and improving the interface. Some of the features in version 11 were designed for Chinese Toolbox FREE back in 2007 and had not been updated since, in particular, the system of review. The changes I'm currently making to the program do not require much time investment, but they will make a big difference in the useability of the program. I originally expected to release 11.1.0.0 in August, but I've recently decided to take a little more time to incorporate more of my ideas for interface improvement.

By the way, it's nice to be back in Taiwan.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me